Saturday, April 24, 2010

Nostalgia Photo Shooting

The venue is at a hall near Joyce's house.
I arrive there around 2.15, i thought i would be late cause we suppose to be arriving on 2
But instead there were fever people than I thought.
--> Arthur, Jeremy & Ry-Ann nia ( and also the photographer & Rueben :D)

The others arrived around 2.30 in front of Joyce's house gate.
(Bzz =.= I thought Wei Chee mentioned those after 2.15 should go right away to the hall? )
We walked to the hall... carrying out props and the ladder :]

I was quite surprised that the hall isn't big...(afterall... it was just used to take photo... it doesn't have to be big right?)
Suet,Van & Shook already waiting there while we arrived at the hall.
The weather is so burning hot and all of us were carrying things :|
It was such a relief when Joyce manage to get the door key from the guard ...
But... it was as hot as outside in the hall... the fact that the air-con has not been switched on.
It took quite a LONG time for the air-con to cool the room...
cause there are people going in and out of the hall :|

Meantime we were enjoying hanging around the hall.
Found a toilet. And another room which is locked. And a basketball court. ( but no basketball T_T )
Wei-Feng and the others arrived soon after that...
We started our photo shooting. :D

We started with 3 person in a picture...Since we can't fit in so many solo pictures in 1 page :[
i think i only get like 2-3... which is very ugly :[
and the others keep on taking new pictures with different different kinds of pose. ( BLEK )
I want to take MOAR~! .... since i didn't get a nice picture :[
Don't know who said - Nope, we are not taking it anymore, we should start taking group picture
Me - D:

Tyron & Victor


I'm gonna eat you Kar Wen ! - Arthur


Olala... Beautiful Lady over there...


I'm sorry Honey, I wouldn't do it again... Promise... Muacks ! - Tyron & Yi Chuen


Kings and Queens in Poker


" We are still available guys :] "


Smile :]


Our perfect Jump Shot


Victor's romance affair


Ee Jane's romance affair...


Do you want to be a Supermodel? - Fawwaz, Ry-Ann & Joyce


Wonderful Pics :]
During the Group Photo shooting...
I'm so short and I'm standing behind those tally OMG... ( Shaun :] )
I'm thinking... Haiz... again... nice shirt but didn't get a nice photo :[
But, luckily the photographer saw me and he say he can't see me in the picture and asked me to stand in front ! :DAt least, I get some nice one ( shouldn't have wore my hat [eew!] )

Emo Group Pic


Prop Group Pic


Sliding Door Group Pic


Before i left home for photo shooting... I'm still thinking of what prop should i get...
My hat? a knife? I have no idea...
I wanted to take a Pikachu doll since i like it soo much...
But I didn't have one D:
In the end, i took the Tigger Doll haha...It's still cute, although it's not comparable to a Pikachu doll haha...
i made the Tigger to kiss me in the photo :D ( Don't jealous :P )

Michelle Ng had to leave after like... 2 group pics?..
(dam potong weih..)
The first 2 pics wasn't very nice, I think the last ones are better...
She shouldn't have left so early :(

Soon after, Chern Hsiang and some people left around 4 ...
I thought we are suppose to leave at 6 ?
Why are they in a rush =.= where are they going...Now they have to take the photos again in school.
Serves them right :]
( No Offense )

We had our solo shot after that,We came out of this idea to let the photographer to stand on a ladder,
and take photo of us from above.
Gorgeous pictures :]



Amanda Ng



Boey Zhi Chung


Chan Sheong


Esther Cheam


Fawwaz


Hong Wei


Kar Wen


Li Zhou - Me :]


Ry-Ann


Suet Ying


Tyron


Wei Chee


Wei-Feng

Ya I know Boey looks so midget-like.
I laughed when I first saw the picture too :]
@Boey, It's just not the right angle Bwaha.

And that's it.
The photo-shooting session is over.
After that we are off to Joyce's house, some of us went back home.

Poor Victor... after we arrived at Joyce's house,
We received a sms from Christine...
She said she saw Victor alone standing in front of the hall waiting for transport :[
Should have come and join us in Joyce's house la Victor...

We had some food and abit of chatting...
Some interesting topic we discussed :] ( ayat songsang )
Although some refused to give their answer haha...
And some were too "serious" about the question we asked.
LOL c'mon chillex bang, joking nia... :]

Chat chat chat chat until around 8 then we left di.
Thanks Joyce for the meal and everybody for the wonderful time :]
I hope 5 Cengal could have more of this kind of chatting,
or class party kinda things so we have more time to be together...
Cause' it's not going to be like this after our SPM T_T....
Good luck in Mid Term Exams and Trials, and of course SPM !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Au Revior !

1 comment:

  1. Nostalgia huh?
    You do know you're so stalkable with this
    all i had to do was google you and i got this.
    so dangerous huh the internet
    but considering how your last update was 2 years ago, i doubt whether you'll ever see this
    but dang it's gonna be cool when you see this in like 10 years in the future and you'll go "wth is this idiot saying?" and then when you finally figure it out and contact me i'll probably have forgotten if i even wrote this.

    Cheers
    PBSM KP 2010 (also your ex-classmate)

    PS, I don't think my name is mentioned here. wondering why it isn't

    ReplyDelete